Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Catching Up the Last Couple Months

Wow, I have been a bad blogger. So bear with me as I play catch up minus pictures.

  • This summer I traveled to Ohio for my Grandma Sweval's 80th Birthday!
  • Colin and I went home for a week to spend with our family and friends.
  • Once August started work got so busy that I feel like we haven't had a few weekend in months.
  • We have done some house updates including starting to put edging around our flower beds, Colin painted a hallway, we re-did our bedroom and Colin made a headboard (will do a separate post about this) and we re-painted our front door red.
  • We have had 4 home football games in a row and I am exhausted but Clemson is also 4-0! We have had a great football season so far and hope to continue it this weekend as they travel to VT! Go Tigers!
  • We have had company the past 4 weekends between family and friends. Colin's mom and grandparents came down for a few days and it was nice to have them here.
  • Next weekend my brother is coming for our homecoming game.
  • I am going to the Maryland game to host an IPTAY event the night before the game.
  • We have a big donor event before the UNC game.
  • Colin's parents are meeting us in Atlanta for the GT game the last weekend in October and then coming back in November for the Wake Forest game.
  • Our nights are consumed by Fall TV again. So glad our shows are back on. I'll do a post with all the shows that we watch later and my new favorite show.
That is our life lately. Super busy. I feel like Colin and sometimes just pass each other in the morning and at night and don't get to just sit down and enjoy our time together.

1 comment:

Ruth Sweval said...

Thanks for the update.. You ARE a BUSY couple. Love hearing from you..