Friday, January 13, 2012

Erin Condren Love


Recently I discovered Erin Condren's website. I read a lot of blogs and people are ALWAYS talking about her products and I know now why! I love her design work and bright colors!

I got her iphone case for Christmas and love it! I get so many compliments on the case and highly recommend it! I even gave one for a Christmas present. I got the case below.

My next purchase was her Life Planner. I check my order status everyday in anticipation of receiving it in the mail. It has been printed and is now waiting to ship! I have read so many positive reviews about her planner. I used to love writing in a planner in high school and college and can't wait to do so again! The iphone calendar just isn't cutting it for me. I picked the same cover as my iphone case so they match.


My most recent purchase, I didn't even realize was Erin Condren. I received an email from Shutterfly thanking me for my 2011 purchases and it had a $20 off code in there to use on my next purchase. I searched all their stationary to pick what one I wanted and when I go to check out...it is Erin Condren! Crazy! I ordered the card below from Shutterfly. I just love their customer service and deals! It is my go to place for cards, photo cards and address labels! Below is the stationary I purchased from Shutterfly.

Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

To check out Erin Condren visit her website at www.erincondren.com. I hope you all love it as much as I do! P.S. I do have a birthday in just a month...so if you need a website to look for presents, you know where to go! Ha!

3 comments:

Laura and family said...

Just a word of advice you will want to use packing tape and tape over the month tabs in your life planner... they get nasty quick and break easily! :)

Lindsey Leonard said...

Thanks! I have read that a lot! Hopefully if I love it enough that next year that will be fixed. Do you still love yours?

Laura and family said...

I do! I also can't remember ANYTHING after having Claire so it is saves my sanity :) I just tore out my older months to make it smaller. It is gigantic!